I'm not seeing any photos either.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CURTIS GEORGE
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 6:14 PM
  Subject: Re: model 2000...for sale

  By the way, The pictures do not come on through, I can see the 2000 on the
e-bay add but once its opened no photos. Is the problem on my side or on e-bays?

  I agree Joe its a hug temptation, Im glad its not in my area, I would be a
BIG Trouble if it was, Buy it now is a good price. I just hope ?... its not to
good to be true and the 2000 is in good working condition.

  Have a good night all.