Are you sure its nexbond  I know maxbond if you have some post a picture

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of cole
Sent: Tuesday, 10 March 2015 7:06 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: birdmouth joinery and adhesive

Beautiful  day and I  thought I would practice my bird mouth joinery .The
directions for 12 sides say set the bit height at 11/16 for 3/4 in stock . Can
this be right, that leaves just knife edge on the stock. I went ahead and ran
some scrap to practice setup and glueup . Also has anyone nexbond adhesive  ,
hope I am spelling that right  I type it on google and nothing.