How about uploading it to YouTube and posting the link on our site

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kavat 48
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2015 10:54 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Template follower

Ken is "chiming in" on this Curtis to apologize for not chiming in before now.
Spring is the season for us, so it is all hands on deck for our small crew from
Feb-May.  You had mentioned others might like seeing our system for slender
turnings on a short video, but I have not taken the time to figure out how to
get it on the site.  If anyone out there has input on how best to accomplish
that, I will get it done.

Best, Ken