I would like to install a drive motor on my model 900. Does anyone have the
dimensions for the red mounting plate that attaches to the outside of the rail
leg? I called legacy but they don't have these parts anymore. Has anyone
fabricated their own parts...i.e. trip plates, mounts for the limit switches
etc? (I have the Dayton gear motor and speed control from my old MA 12 to use
on the 900)

Your ideas and opinions would be greatly apperciated. Thanks, Dewell in Oregon.