Had to come up with a way to hold the box, hence the mounted board on the
legacy. It would be almost  impossible to cut the pieces and then glue them
together and all the cuts line up perfectly.

Mike, I used your "number of cranks" to determine distance moved instead of
using the scale. Makes the process go much faster and probably more
accurate. That was a very valuable hint.