I'm still here, just slow to reply lately.  I'll respond to you off list.

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:43 PM
  Subject: Tim

  This is a message for Tim .I sent an email to you a couple of days ago did
you receive it? I’m not sure if I’m having trouble with my emails or not as I’m
not getting replies from people I’m emailing, also sent one to you curt are my
emails getting through posting here is the best way i can think of to see if my
emails are getting to people

  Bill

  .