This is the bracket that I use on my model 900.  Print it out and it might work
on the 1200.   For a motor control you can use a kbic120 and a dpdt switch to
reverse the direction of the motor.  KB Electronics makes a whole bunch of
controller that would work.

  From: Bernard Jutras
  To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
  Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:47 AM
  Subject: template for dayton motor mount to 1200 and dc motor controller

  Hi I am new to the forum ,just picked up a model 1200 .I just got a great
deal on a dayton z128 gearmotor as well,basically the same as the legacy stock
motor just a little stronger.Wondering is anyone has a spec blueprint template
drawing of the steel plate motor mount with all the mounting holes laid out?I
am looking for a good dc motor control with reverse as well wondering if there
is a particular brand anyone has had good luck with.I am very knowledgeable
with residential electrical but this small motor wiring is somewhat of a
puzzle.Any help would be greatly appreciated

  Bernie