  From: Rocky92585
  To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
  Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 7:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Possible New Rotary Table

  Rotary Table!!!!  I am on board all we need is three more....Can you
incorporate at vacuum clamp swivel

  On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 1:18:39 AM UTC-8, Tim wrote:
    Hello All,

    Those that know me know that over the years I've offered many accessory
parts.  They have always been new designs.  Any way, If I made a batch of 5
rotary tables to my own specifications, would I have 5 buyers at $325 plus
shipping?  My design comes from years of using the legacy rotary table.  I'm
just throwing this out as an exploratory.