Pry bar sold separately! :-)  Can be added for a mere $295 US.

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 2:50 PM
  Subject: RE: The Maverick Video

  Wow 16-1/2 K plus probably $2000 shipping to Australia because I believe it
comes assembled so $18,500 US

  Converted to Australian dollar is around $25,880AU sort of puts it out of
reach for the poor humble hobbyist

  Doesn’t it. I hope it comes with a free pry bar so you can peel your wife’s
off the ceiling when you ask for the money J

  Bill