From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2016 4:16 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com; curtgeo...@wowway.com
Subject: Re: New router bit storage project.

Hello Everyone,

I hope all your projects are going  well.

Just a short note to show the router bit storage tray now that its con-pleated.

this project is not exactly a high skilled project, but one that I just needed
to do for  a while. as you can see there is still plenty of room

left so I can add what ever router bit that I still may need for future
projects,

The real trick is to consolidate all my bits, so when I need them

I can find what I need .

Have a Great weekend everyone.