I set the map to satellite view for now.  In the future you will be able to
choose which view you want.  Incase you have not noticed, this is a google map.

  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 2:18 PM
  Subject: RE: Ornamental Mills Around the World

  Great not sure how accurate you want to go but an aerial photo like google
maps have would be great if possible, I for one would love to see the towns
cities and country side round the world were all the members live it will
probably be the only way for me to ever

  See other members unless I win the lotto J