Howdy Jason.
Welcome to the group, Im sorry for the long delay, but I just got home form a
long 24hr work day.
As far as advice about the Legacy, please check out our archives there are many
story's and projects that other over the years have made. (
http://ornamentalmills.com/turningaround/index.html )
The other bit of advice is to PLAY with your machine to get the feel of what it
can do, before you try to make any thing important, I like to use fire wood and
scraps form other projects when I play around with any of my new ideas.

Can you tell us a little bit about your self, Jason?
What kind of tools you have? and or what kind of things you like to (or would
like to ) make in your shop?

Think of it as an Ice Breaker of sorts. To let the group know a little bit
about you.
I think you will find we have a lot of very nice and Very Talented woodworkers,
with in our group. (sometimes it can be hard to get them to talk, but most of
our topic can get rather interesting.) So if you want to know... this is a good
place to learn, and hopefully through the sharing of information We all can
learn. "ONLY a Fool, thinks he know's everything". Who knows, you by asking a
question or supplying an answer , just might to the one thing the someone else
needs, to salve a problem. So in sharing we all can learn.

Have a good night.
looking forward to talking more to you ,(and all.)
latter.