From: MWF<mailto:mwfos...@earthlink.net>

To:
legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com<mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>

Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 4:15 PM

Subject: Re: Hey New Guys!

<!-- DIV {margin:0px;} -->
Tim,

I suggest that you send out three "Notices of Termination/Dis-enrollment" - to
all members who have not posted at least once (their "intro" post?).
The three notices being:
1. Today, 1 Sept.
2. One on 15 Sept.
3. Final notice on 30 Sept.

Then on 1 Oct - Hit the "Delete" button on those that failed to respond. (Some
of those addresses could be leftovers from when someone had a "Comcast.com"
internet service and then switched to AT&T U-verse for their i'net service; or
some other similar scenario.

By the way, will dropping "The Group" members affect our "standing" as a Google
Group?  If so, you ought to consider the consequences.

Thanks again for all the you have done and do for The Group!