From: "CURTIS GEORGE" <curtgeo...@wowway.com>
To: "Legacy-Ornamental-Mills" <Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 10:04:41 AM
Subject: Fwd: Hey New Guys!

Hello Richard.
The rotary table needs not be complicated. depending on what you want to make,
just a lazy sue son with a lock, and or an indexing plate. could work well for
you in most cases. If I was going to spend the time to make a new turn table, I
think I would try making a worm gear type of table. by using a piece of Alum.
and free hobbing a thread onto the plate,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0o3W4_LRBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzlg_uObwQ Ive done a job in the past using
this method, Its slow but works well. Perhaps this type of method could could
work for your gear problem?