Hi Folks, I'm back.  Once again to clarify, If you have posted a single message
in your life time with the group, you are not eligible to be deleted.  As I
have more time to decide a path to proceed with from the input of the  group,
I've decided that an email will be sent with a 30 day warning of deletion.
They will have to either contact myself, Curt, or the group in order to not be
deleted.  After that, a final warning will be sent and if still no reply, they
will be deleted.

The number of members in the group has no bearing on our group to Google.
There is a rating based on the number of messages sent and at this time I would
guess we still register in the "Low" volume of messages.  I did not bother to
look.  Google stated in their support group that the groups would be eternal,
but who can really believe that.  In the event of group closure, I'm sure
Google will give a short warning and a replacement group option has been set in
place.  If I'm gone, I feel someone in the group will be able to setup an
alternative.

This message has only netted one user that is new and wishes not to be deleted.
 This shows a really poor response any way that you look at it.  It's great to
see so many older users wishing to stay involved.  I'm also left with wandering
what all the bystanders would like to learn since they don't feel confident
enough to even use the equipment.  Is that a safe assessment?  Are we looking
to learn to start from the planning level and forwards?  We can't help if
nobody is asking questions guiding this group.