Hi Roger
Although it is an achievement to make that Plywood router, I am more than
glad that I bought the old Woodchuck £500 including router and all the
gears plus drive to the leadscrew  It is, as Mike has shown,  very capable
of doing possibly more than the newer Legacy's.
After I have sorted the wavy pattern maker out., I intend to do a jig for
cutting dovetails, have already done a jig for box joints albeit a bit
short as the jig fits across the rails.I need to set it up for longer
pieces .* If it is not a challenge it is not worth doing*
Cheers
Richard