Hello Everyone,
Van Dyke's Restores is a Great company, everything that I have ever bought from
them is top notch. form new UL rated push button electrical switches, to rustic
looking cast iron door parts. there quality is the best.

Sadly They no longer make a paper copy of there catalogs. There was so much Eye
Candy there for me to see, I use to send weeks going over what they had in
there catalogs. (and if I have to be honest, I still do. I still have some of
there old paper catalogs in my office. that I still do look at every once in a
while.) (I really miss things form my Youth, Paper catalogs are one to the
things that I miss the most.)

Richard look at there Corbels.... Lots of ideas to copy. (some are easy to
reproduce, and Others are just beyond my ability, challenging me to try! ...)
As I said "Eye Candy" Things to look at and dream over. ;-)
Have a Great weekend.
C.A.G.

http://links.e.vandykes.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjgwMDI5NjIS1&r=NzM2NzA2MDAzMzUS1&j=OTg0NTQ2NTc5S0&mt=1&rt=0

Our Presidents' Day Sale is Still Going On!     To view a web version of this
message, click here . Hardware    Knobs & Pulls   Decorative Wood
Kitchen         Bath

Coupon expires 2/27/17 at 11:59pm. Free shipping and coupons cannot be combined
with other coupons, offers, or applied to previous orders. Not valid on items
shipped from vendor, furniture, kits, specialty stock items, international, or
wholesale orders. Shipping promotions apply to in stock items and standard
ground delivery only. Not valid on expedited shipments.
                                                        This email was sent by:
Van Dyke's Restorers
PO Box 52, Louisiana, MO 63353

(800) 237-8833 Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-5pm ET  For more information, view our
policy.
©2017 Van Dyke's Restorers, all rights reserved.

To unsubscribe, click here