Bill,

I'm sorry for the confusion.  What I was asking about was the videos
mentioned as per below.

"Dan
I do have the legacy videos fast start and techniques I have converted them
to mp4 format and I will try and put them in dropbox for you. I will let
you know if it works. You will need a mp4 player to watch them. any other
format is just too big
I can only do this because in a on line seminar that we manual guys had
with legacy they gave permission for us to share any manual information
between us.
Bill

If you can put them in your dropbox it would be great.

Thank you,

Jim