What are your impressions on the revo so far or is it too early to tell yet?

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Ellis
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 5:14 AM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com; curtgeo...@wowway.com
Subject: Re: New design

Hi Curtis,

That piece looks great

As you probably know I have just managed to get a Revo, half an hour ago I did
my very first cut on it. And that was using the reciprocator that came with it,
 Now if I can do what you do on your reciprocator I shall be more than pleased,
Don't know how long it will be before I get power to the drives???

Cheers

Richard