From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Bill Bulkeley
<bulke...@mmnet.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:42 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: legacys new clamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv3qfYPlKE&feature=em-uploademail

[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Dv3qfYPlKE/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv3qfYPlKE&feature=em-uploademail>

CNC Clamps, Stop Crashes with Best T-Track Clamps from
Legacy<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dv3qfYPlKE&feature=em-uploademail>
www.youtube.com
If you’ve ever operated a CNC machine, you understand the value of using proper
mounting fixtures and clamps. This is Legacy Woodworking Machinery and today ...

what do you all think of these new clamps from legacy .they look like they
might be quite good id probably buy a couple and try them but legacy has no way
to buy online that I know of for international  so that’s never going to happen.

I would like to hear any feedback if anyone can manage to buy a set.