Attention Everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that the groups messages are no longer threading messages correctly based on the subject line. Messages sent via emails or changing the subject line in the web interface will no longer create a new thread. This is something that is out of my control but needs to be paid attention to.

To be perfectly clear, when starting a new subject, you must create a fresh new email message (no quoted text or subject change) or create a "New Topic" off the main page in the web interface. Otherwise your new thread will get lost under another thread.

I have also noticed there is a different version of the google groups interface when using an Android tablet. Several features are missing. I don't know if this applies to Apple users.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks to all that have been posting recently, new messages keep this group alive. New