From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 8:06 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: New video on youtube

Nice video Russ and thank you for the plug for our group I hope it encourages
others to post.

Can you tell me about drilling the dowel holes getting it so the dowel such a
nice fit and also the thread nut you didn’t mention the making of them. Just a
couple of points to help others who wish to make your table.

Also in defence of the little revo (before you worry no offence at all was
taken) the revo is a great little mill and it has one advantage over the bigger
mills its saddle is more stable and is better for template work in my opinion.
I own both a revo and a bigger mill

Each has its place in my shop.saddle movement or slop has always been a problem
with the legacy mills making template work difficult

So I am very interested when you do pantograph work on your mill to see how it
goes

Bill