Thank you Joe.I found an E-bay unit very much like what you listed a while
back.  I am glad to hear that I was on the same track as your modification. YOU
Have come up with one very neat idea using this tail stock. I think it offers a
lot to your machine. Hopefully someone else out there will also make a tail
stock using your methods. It makes a good looking attachment to any machine. I
was very surprised when Legacy stopped making the De-sta-co clamp/MT2 tail
stock that the 1000 ex uses. I mean having the ability to use any normal lathe
stock equipment offers a lot to the Legacy. I guess it all came down to the
Almighty dollar,vs quality?...
Any-how, Good luck on your move. I hope it goes well for you.talk to you more
latter.C.A.G.

    On Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:05 AM, 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental