Thanks for the kind words, Don.  And welcome to the group here.  I hope you
subscribed (even though I do videos on lots of other things).my brothers live
in MO also, and one of them caught the LOM bug 2 years ago.

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Donald Boettler
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:58 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: New Member Intro

Hello  my name is Don Boettler I live in Missouri and I'm retired from the
telecommunication field.

I bought my LOM 1200 with full compliment of accessories in 2005, I have used
it for making chair spindles and legs.

 I thought the LOM was all but dead, then I ran across Russ Veinot youtube
channel which  perked my interest in it again.

God Bless