Bill,

Nice - Thanks for sharing.
I'll have to look up that issue.  (I hope I have it.)

From: Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Nov 15, 2017 8:34 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: playing with spirals

Time for a new topic.

Had some fun in my shop making different spirals with the same pitch and router bits these 3 spirals were done with magnates  Combination Barley Twist bits https://www.magnate.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1160235

Makes some cool large spirals by stopping at different intervals of the job. You first make a 2 start spiral then mill out one spiral to form the large single start barley the blank was 6 inch square about 3ft long.

How to do it was in volume 2 of the old legacy magazines