Hello everyone,

Been a rough but productive week on the group. More things are getting moved from the unknown to the known. Harbored ill feelings are being resolved as well as relationships being strengthened.  Now onward to bigger and better things.

I left a message for Cindy at Legacy and she returned my call.  We had a great conversation about the future availability of some of the parts that are specifically for the manual machines as well as the parts that are used on both manual and CNC.   Dyna-glide as well as the index drive hubs and pilaster hubs and lock collars.  The hub receivers that were a #2 mores taper won't be available but instead there will be the 1"- 8tpi hub that will fit all the manual and CNC machines. She also said she stocks the old style top-hat and rectangle glides as well as split nuts and crank handles.  Also drive gears and gear sets.  She will be able to send out instructions for modifications like the "Y" axis pattern follower so we can see what they did and could accomplish it on our own.

Bottom line, Cindy says there will not be a full-line store front and she wants you to call her for manual machine questions and part availability.  She will be the one to take and fill the order or she will be able to suggest alternate courses of action.  She is here to help, "Thank You Cindy!"

Mike OK