Bill
Thanks for reminding me, I had seen your Ball Turner long before I got the
Revo. It looked a bit of a faff to do it, for the old Woodchuck. Time for
me to get the welder out again, and make one.  I have a very small 1/4"
router -Elu- that should be o.k. if not the Triton MOF 001 will do. Need a
few more door stops with ball on there ends,