Hello again Joe.while looking at Mc... wed. I found
this.https://www.mcmaster.com/#stop-collars/=1afgazl

$8.96 for the threaded stop collar, and $2.91 for the 1".  (when time is
money... Time is money.) for under $12.00 you can buy what you need. Of matter
of coarse, the more you buy the cheaper it becomes...  My boss always stated
the price tag is where the bidding begins.  I know a company or business can
buy things cheaper then I can get them for.
C.A.G.

    On Sunday, November 26, 2017 6:36 PM, 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental