Depending on who you talk to. and antique is anything more then 20- 25 years
old. You never know,  perhaps someday the public will get back into
woodworking. just like they did when Norm Abrams started his show in the
80's/90's.  The public is truly fickle,d   they need a lead man to guide the
way...
Perhaps Tracy Anderson will start doing his magic again? (He was a good enough
salesman to get us to buy the Legacy.)  ;-p
Perhaps it is someone not even born yet who will carry to torch?
Its late! I'm going to bed now.Have a good night everyone. (THAT'S Good day to
you Bill.)  ;-)
C.A.G.

    On Monday, November 27, 2017 9:18 PM, russ veinot <ru...@yknotwood.com>