Just posted part 5 of the legacy workstation.  it is
at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzaofwIeuz4

it is fully functional, just some cosmetic details to go so this should be
the last of this series unless someone wants to see a demo of the features
:>)
Also, update on what i might be working on soon.  you have to watch the
video to find out what improvements I'll will be working on next.

. . . and don't forget to watch some of my other videos

All comments are welcomed and appreciated
Russ