Merry Christmas from sunny Oklahoma

Mike and Pam Pung

On 12/24/2017 3:20 PM, Arkady Paka wrote:
Merry Christmas from Ukraine to evrybody.
I want to note that for the first time in the history of independent Ukraine Christmas is celebrated as an official holiday.

Arkady.

    How about this Christmas we have every member post a Christmas
    hello to show how many members are watching i’d like to hear from
    every one so please post a Christmas hello to the group everyone
    don’t be shy

    Bill

    *From:*legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
    [mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>] *On Behalf Of
    *Bill Bulkeley
    *Sent:* Monday, 25 December 2017 7:06 AM
    *To:* legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
    *Subject:* merry christmas

    Ho ho ho well its Christmas morning here now i hope Santa got me
    something woodwork related,

    Merry Christmas to all from down under.hope you all have a great
    day when Christmas day reaches you all as well.

    Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
    send an email to
    legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>.
    Visit this group at
    https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills
    <https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.