The corner pieces: I wasn’t sure of the best way to proceed at first. Rather
than gluing to whole pieces to create the bland for the entire round, I glued a
full and a half. Then glued a waste block on each end. It worked, probably
could have done it your way for sure.

Years ago a friend was taking out a black walnut and was going to cut it up for
fire wood. I bought the entire tree and had it sawn and kiln dried. Wound up
with 800 bf. love to just look at it up in my loft. My wife doesn’t like the
look of the dark wood, so I made this out of Cherry.😬

I acquired a cnc about year and half ago and wanted to build something that
would incorporate bot the cnc and the Legacy. Both the top and the base for the
top, cut on the cnc. They have a little bump out on the corners. The cnc was
quite beneficial.

I will have to post some more photo’s when it is complete. I also need to think
how I might incorporate these design elements into a dresser.