I like russes sort of idea mount a top on the legacy and use it as your work
bench when not being used ,that way its not the legacy that goes but the work
bench to get more room in a small shop

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Kratky
Sent: Wednesday, 3 January 2018 5:22 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: happy new year

Agree, don’t see much of an advantage in the vertical position, space appears
to be a major problem with most unless the Legacy is all you own and tinker
with, I even lent mine to a regional Woodturners Club who never used it despite
me demonstrating making several ornate walking staffs so its back here in
storage because my 648 Sq ft shop is simply too small; even thought about a
pulley system to raise it 6 ½’ off the floor but you’d need 10’ ceilings for
that.

Happy sub zero 1st of the of the year,

Michael