Hello ArkadyThank you.  I will be keeping your Excel file with all my personal
Legacy files. Your effort is appreciated. I Thank You !
C.A.G.

    On Sunday, February 18, 2018 5:51 AM, Arkady Paka <arkadyp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hello Curtis and all.I try to convert picture into Excel file with adding
something (yellow).If there are mistakes please check and fix it.
ArkadyUkraine.

Curtis,
Thank you.
I appreciate the effort.

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
Sent: Feb 17, 2018 11:37 PM
To: "legacy-ornamental-mills@ googlegroups.com"
Subject: Re: Barley Twist

Hello MacI will see if I can photo shop it.  When I blow it up (increase the
size) I can read it.  I agree its hard to read.
More latter.
C.A.G.

    On Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:06 PM, MWF <mwfos...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 Curtis,
Thanks for sharing what you have.
Trying to read the attachment/Gear Info Tables you had in your reply is giving
me a headache.
Do you, or anyone else have a better (darker, more readable) copy of them?
I'm just hoping there is a more readable one out there.