Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>ToLegacy Ornamental MillsToday at 8:37
AMHi Curt The last Wave certainly did not work out, and I am at a complete loss
as to why.  Will get a pic later.It is bright sunshine here @ 13.30 and is
starting to snow. The worlds gone mad!!Richard

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 1:15:23 PM UTC, Curt George wrote:
Hey Richard. can you send us a picture, even if it did not work out as planed,
I would like to see what you did.C.A.G.