From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 3:04 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: milling work, not on a legacy

Mac, thanks for thinking of sending me a reference...I have seen the felder
equipment and it is very impressive... but in a multi-person setting, multi
machines are not the way to go, in my opinion...switching from one set up to
another, and perhaps needing that set for the entire day, thus not allowing the
machine's other capabilities to be used disrupts a shop's work flow... in a one
or two man shop though, it is an ideal choice... and it would have been a
welcome addition in my home woodworking shop, but I do not have any where near
the space needed for that size machine... I like smaller, one operation
machinery...table saw, bandsaw, jointer, planer, etc., etc.... plus, that price
is not in my budget... but it does seem reasonable... certainly keep me in mind
for other equipment you might come across, especially if it is of a somewhat
unusual nature... again, thanks...joe... p.s. what did the machine sell for?