There is still time to answer the quick questionnaire.  I had a couple news
guys take the time to answer, thanks for that.  It's really important that
I get more answers from the unknown members that all said they wanted to
learn more about their mills. I'd love to know more what that means.

Here's the link:

https://goo.gl/forms/SBXInFW46ujkpvBk1

-Tim