I only have it in FB market place, I’m tired of all the scammers , and
spammers on Craigslist
  I live in Bama, it’s got everything except the rotary index table, I
still have the book also
  I hate to sell but I have stage 4 cancer of the lyranex, I was told to go
home and they would supply morphine as needed, they can kiss my rear end!
Any ways my insurance won’t cover the protocol I am beginning because it’s
holistic and not covered in insurance?
    I am asking 4500$