Don you are welcome to your opinion, But I for one, feel you are wrong.
There is no Shaming of anyone here. Tim pays the bills and dose the work,  he
only wants to find out how many people really use the services of this group.

With a group of over 400 people in the listing, I would bet there are under 80
real people here. We have been hit with virus's and spam a lotover the years,
It takes time and money to keep things working as they should.The man pays the
bills, he has the right to know if his work has all been in vain or not.The
questions still stand. WE NEED TO Know if the services are still needed. The
easiest way to do that is to ask. that was all that was done here...
C.A.G.