I have purchased tools from this auction site before. Bidding does get
crazy sometimes like any auction. You do have to consider the 15% they are
going to add to your winning bid in what you are willing to pay. Have the
money ready to send if you are the winner. They want payment sent right
away.
Although it is not an issue on this sale, Some places charge a
non-negotiable loading fee. Sometimes the loading fee is as much as the
item is worth. You really don't want to pay $50 to load something you won
on a $120 bid and something you can bring a dolly and get all by yourself.
db