Hello TekinThe key words here are designed for... The Legacy can do a lot, but
there are somethings that is dose better then others. making your Legacy into a
copy lathe of sorts would not be my first choice of projects, I would try
starting a new.And starting with some basics first.
 Bill's video "Profile following" is a very good example of some of the
possibility's that are open to you. but ... you will have to make and or modify
your machine a little to do it.  Wait until you see the video for your self.
If you need any help putting your machine together, Just ask, I also own a
1000ex. I know your model pretty well.
Have a good night.C.A.G.