Hi Curt   Kudus for your continual experimentation. I particularly like the
upper right in the fourth photo, the spiral design.  I wonder if you have a
rotary table and could do a similar design on the inside of the bowl?
It might  be more visible and show off your fine craftsmanship better.

Cheers    Tom Dotta