I like the topic, and wish you luck. As far as everyone else, and where they
are??? is anyone's guess.  You would be surprised to see how many new members
we have, that have not posted even once, And what happened to all of the old
timers?is anyone guess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHR7_VZdRw  I guess
this LINK  will cover the hole topic... ;-)
Have a good day.
C.A.G.
    On Friday, June 8, 2018, 2:56:12 AM EDT, Richard Ellis