Hello and Good morning 
The Epoxy idea sounds do-able, thanks Bill.
Mac.  No on the bone meal. ;-)  But I will try this again.
C.A.G. 
    On Monday, June 25, 2018, 1:02:22 AM EDT, MWF <[email protected]> 
wrote:  
 
 #yiv2204193636 #yiv2204193636 -- DIV {margin:0px;}#yiv2204193636 Curt,You 
actually "helped" your puppies - you essentially did the "chewing" for them.  
Now all you have to do is collect up the shavings/bone dust and mix it in with 
their regular dog food - no gnawing required.   They'll LOVE you for it.
Now go get another bone and try the turning again.  Just don't let the puppies 
see it.
Mac


-----Original Message-----
From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills 
Sent: Jun 24, 2018 6:32 PM
To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills 
Subject: Cutting Bone

Hello everyone, I was going to title this  "I have a bone to pick"...  But I 
figured everyone would  not open this one, thinking I was going to complain. ;-)
What you see is all that I have,(sorry the order  of the photos are not in 
proper placement ,)  It seems that the marrow is a bit bigger then I had 
thought. making this bone have a big hole in it, Making this turning not usable 
for my experiments, (at least at this moment.)
There will be more to come.
Have a good day everyone, 
(By the way Mac. Yes I have some very upset puppy's! I think they saw me cut 
there chow toy up. ;-)   )
C.A.G.




 




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Attachment: smile.png
Description: Binary data

  • Re: Cutting Bone MWF
    • Re: Cutting Bone 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills

Reply via email to