Hope they support the new better than the do with the old.  Must say they
have helped a bit referring me here. So, getting offers on gears and
indexes, hope the basic sells before I lose the buyers on the list.  Still
looking for input on what I have marked multiplier and one marked
duplicator, same purpose & same values. What values should I expect when
selling ?  Jump in guys need garage room.