The agreement stemmed from the concerns of competition from others in the
market.  The router bits that Magnate sell are Legacy's designs and only
manufactured by Magnate.  Having the profiles out there in dxf format simply
makes it too easy to copy them.  At least this was part of the original
conversation that lead to the agreement. It may be time to possibly renegotiate?

If you contact Tracy Anderson at Legacy and ask for the router bit profiles in
cad format, you can find free cad programs to make your own templates with the
bits you own.  Do you have a paper or CD/DVD catalog from Magnate?  They have
very clear dimensions of each Legacy bit they sell. You could draw each profile
with that information.  I realize this is not easy.

I'll give Tracy or Andy next week and see what the current thought process is.

Tim