I don’t have a shopsmith mine is a symtec copy lathe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj2gQu7w9I

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MWF
Sent: Sunday, 13 January 2019 5:41 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Lathe Duplicator - by Shopsmith

I know many of our LOM Group Members own Shopsmiths.

The below link to a Shopsmith Lathe Duplicator (in Albany, Ohio?) may be of
interest to them.

These Lathe Duplicators don't show up for sale very often - so thought I'd
share it.

(Full disclosure:  I know nothing about the owner/seller nor the item they are
selling.  This is strictly FYI.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/123590751055?ul_noapp=true

We are anticipating a big snowstorm moving thru our part of the country
(mid-Atlantic) today & tomorrow.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Mac

  _____