It may be as simple as a permission in the settings?

On 1/25/2019 7:22 AM, RYAN JURGENS wrote:
I have been trying to add myself to the map, but it just doesn't seem to work.

I click on the map as the instructions say but nothing happens. I am an IT guy, so I kind of know what should happen and I have tried what I can think of to make it work but no such luck.

Suggestions?

Ryan