From: Bill Bulkeley
Sent: Apr 3, 2019 8:46 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Flat twisted post

I did not keep all the measurements I did for the other guy and there was very many I would have to remeasure everything again

All the sets of gears the linkages, ‘shafts many things I was hoping the member might offer to post them for you  himself but I guess he is not there

I can remeasure but it will take a long time to do there is a great many parts have a look at the assembly instructions to give you an idea

Bill