From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MWF
Sent: Saturday, 20 April 2019 8:15 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: legacy like

Bill,

I've actually given thought to just the oppsosite - in order to easily flatten
slabs of wood.

I've been considering getting some pieces of the Legacy extrusions and affixing
them to a work platform that will accommodate the size of my slab.  Then
getting two more "long" pieces of the LOM extrusions, installing the Y-axis
hardware on those rails bridging the slab with them.

Then when I finish flattening the slab(s), I can put The Mill back together.
Also have given thought to how to "feed" the slab through The Mill - flattening
the slab as it goes.  Seems to be fraught with challenges - so most likely
won't go that way.

Happy Easter!

Mac

  _____